We tell you how to buy dollars through Privat24 in a few clicks
You can buy currency quickly and easily on your phone or computer / Photo: Getty Images, PrivatBank press service, Collage: Today
Today, you can buy or sell currency quickly online. PrivatBank allowed its clients to do this through the Privat24 service.
“Today” will tell you how to carry out such an operation in Privat24 by phone, as well as in the web version.
To buy or sell dollars, you need to have a card in the currency with which you want to carry out the transaction. If you do not have it, then when you try to buy dollars, the application itself will offer you to issue such a card.
How to buy dollars from your phone
To do this in the mobile version of Privat24, you first need to log in to the application.
And then the algorithm is as follows:
- the exchange rate is displayed in the upper corner of the screen – you need to click on it;
- select the desired currency – in this case, the US dollar;
- select a currency operation (buy or sell) and enter the required amount;
- select a card for debiting and crediting and confirm the operation.
How to buy dollars in the web version
From a computer, the algorithm for such an operation is similar:
- enter the Privat24 application;
- select the “Transfer to card” menu;
- select the cards between which you need to make a payment, determine the amount and click “Continue”;
- confirm the operation.
PrivatBank changed the conditions for sending transfers from Ukraine
“Today” has already been told that from March 22 bank customers can:
- P2P transfers from a hryvnia card of PrivatBank to international Visa or Mastercard cards of any bank in the world in the amount of up to UAH 100,000 (equivalent) per month;
- SWIFT transfers for tuition fees to the accounts of educational institutions abroad;
- SWIFT transfers for the purchase of goods to help the army of Ukraine;
- SWIFT transfers to pay for the treatment of individuals abroad.
How to make these transfers, read in our material.
about how much a dollar costs in PrivatBank, Oschadbank and Monobank, what is happening with Monobank and why it blocks money for clients.
I have been working in the news industry for over 10 years now and I have worked for some of the biggest news websites in the world. My focus has always been on entertainment news, but I also cover a range of other topics. I am currently an author at Global happenings and I love writing about all things pop-culture related.