(ANSA) – BELLUNO, 30 JUL – There is also the hypothesis that he may have ingested a dangerous substance collected from the ground in the park among the possible causes of the death of a 2-year-old child, who died at the hospital in Pieve di Cadore ( Belluno) after being taken ill at home. The little boy had been to a playground with his father in the previous hours. And it was the parent who formulated this possibility, reporting that at one point he saw the child put something in his mouth. The child would have had traces of dirt on his mouth. The little boy had arrived at the hospital in red code, and unfortunately the attempts to revive him proved unsuccessful. The Carabinieri investigate the matter. The Prosecutor of Belluno has opened an investigation file, arranging the autopsy on the little victim (ANSA).
I have been working in the news industry for over 10 years now and I have worked for some of the biggest news websites in the world. My focus has always been on entertainment news, but I also cover a range of other topics. I am currently an author at Global happenings and I love writing about all things pop-culture related.