Medvedchuk is in trouble again because of the sanctions. Collage “Today”
On December 7, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy signed the previously approved sanctions of the National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) against organizers of elections in Crimea, as well as companies associated with MP from the Opposition Platform – For Life Viktor Medvedchuk. These sanctions were approved in early November.
Sanctioned companies are ALPHA BRAVO AVIATION LLC and G200 203 LLC registered in the United States. Also, sanctions were introduced against the CASCADE HOLDING company, registered in the Cayman Islands. Three private planes of Viktor Medvedchuk and former MP Taras Kozak are registered for these companies.
“All those planes that believe that they will move somewhere without permission, they will be pursued and subject to sanctions. Medvedchuk’s plane has been at the Zhulyany airport (Kiev named after Sikorsky) since the first day of sanctions, and it has never gone anywhere.“- said earlier NSDC Secretary Alexei Danilov at a briefing.
Among other things, sanctions include:
- blocking of assets of these companies;
- restriction of trading operations;
- limiting the transit of resources, flights and traffic through the territory of Ukraine;
- preventing the withdrawal of capital from the country;
- suspension of the fulfillment of economic and monetary obligations.
How events developed
Source From: Segodnya