Politicians also decided to figure out why Zelensky calls this information rumors.
Today, on January 21, at 21:00, experts will discuss Russian aggression against our state and not only on the TV channel “Ukraine” live on the talk show “Freedom of Speech by Savik Shuster”.
The agenda for the evening is as follows:
- The whole world is talking about Putin’s invasion of Ukraine in the near future, and Vladimir Zelensky calls this information rumors. Why?
- Will there be a full scale war?
- Poroshenko case: treason or reprisal against an opponent?
Studio guests include:
- Petro Poroshenko – President of Ukraine (2014-2019), leader of the European Solidarity Party;
- Arseniy Yatsenyuk – leader of the Popular Front party, Prime Minister of Ukraine (2014-2016);
- Arsen Avakov – Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine (2014 – July 2021);
- Dmitry Razumkov – people’s deputy, non-factional, chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2019-2021);
- Vasily Burba – Head of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (2016-2020);
- Sergei Sobolev – Deputy Chairman of the Batkivshchyna faction;
- Andrei Biletsky – leader of the National Corps party;
- Roman Kostenko – people’s deputy, “GOLOS”, colonel of the Security Service of Ukraine.
Earlier, we reported that on the air of Savik Shuster’s Freedom of Speech, the ex-Minister of Defense of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak said that Moscow has not abandoned its goal – to destroy the state of Ukraine.
We also recall that Savik Shuster has already made four shots against coronavirus.
Source From: Segodnya