Sociologists have published the results of a new survey
Vladimir Zelensky (left) and Petro Poroshenko (right). Photo: collage “Today”
If the presidential elections in Ukraine were held in mid-January 2022, then in the first round, the incumbent head of state Vladimir Zelensky would have gained the most 23.5% – among those who will vote and have made their choice. In second place is the leader of the “European Solidarity” Petro Poroshenko – 20.9%.
This is evidenced by the data of the KIIS survey.
Further in the presidential rating, politicians are arranged as follows:
- Yulia Tymoshenko – 11.8%;
- Igor Smeshko – 9.6%;
- Yuri Boyko – 9.3%;
- Evgeny Muraev – 6.8%;
- Dmitry Razumkov – 5.0%;
- Vladimir Groysman – 4.3%;
- Oleg Lyashko – 3.4%;
- Viktor Medvedchuk – 2.6%;
- Oleg Tyagnibok – 1.1%.
Compared to December 2021, among respondents who made their choice, support for Poroshenko increased from 16.7% to 20.9%. And support for Zelensky fell from 26.2% to 23.5%.
How was the survey conducted?
- The survey was conducted on January 19-20, 2022 using computer-assisted telephone interviews (CATI).
- 1205 respondents living in all regions of Ukraine (except for the Autonomous Republic of Crimea) were polled. The sample is representative of the adult population (age 18 and older) of Ukraine. The sample does not include territories temporarily not controlled by the authorities of Ukraine – the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, certain areas of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions.
- In Lugansk and Donetsk regions, the survey was conducted only in the territory controlled by the Ukrainian authorities.
- The statistical error of the sample (with a probability of 0.95 and taking into account the design effect of 1.1) does not exceed: 3.2% for indicators close to 50%, 2.7% for indicators close to 25%, 2.1% – for indicators close to 12%, 1.4% – for indicators close to 5%.
We previously reported that Lyashko has a chance to get into the Rada – new rating of parties.
We also recall Ukrainians named the best Prime Minister of Ukraine.
Source From: Segodnya