Wilfried Devillers, edited by Laura Laplaud
8:25 a.m., September 24, 2022modified to
9:05 a.m., September 24, 2022
According to the hearing report of the police officer in charge of security for the France team, obtained by RMC Sport, heard on August 9 by investigators from the Central Office for the Fight against Crime Organized, the staff of the Blues had been aware since March of the extortion attempts suffered by Paul Pogba.
This is a new twist in the Pogba affair. According to the elements of the hearing minutes, the security of the France team was aware of the threats against Paul Pogba since March. This is affirmed by Mohamed Sanadji, the policeman in charge of the security of the Blues, heard on August 9 by the investigators.
“He told me that he was going through a difficult situation”
In the minutes of his hearing, he returned to the confidences of Paul Pogba concerning the extortion attempts against him. “For the past few months, I have seen that he has been concerned,” explains the policeman. “Around March, he told me that he was going through a difficult situation, that he was not well and that people wanted him badly. They were asking him for large sums,” he said. precise.
And it was in March that Paul Pogba was sequestered and he was the victim of extortion attempts.
According to the Blues security officer, the French midfielder also told him that the people threatening him were using his brother Mathias Pogba to make the connection.
The Parisian reveals a long message between the two brothers sent from Mathias’ cell phone. The latter says he too is the target of threats and asks his brother Paul Pogba to pay the money to the group which would attack those around him.