Almost all countries put pressure on the Russian Federation with restrictions so that it stops its crimes in Ukraine
Sanctions were again imposed on Putin’s mistress/Photo: Sasha Mordovets/Getty Images, Contributor/Getty Images. Collage: “Today”
Russia continues to sink into sanctions, which almost the whole world introduces against it because of the full-scale invasion of Ukraine. This time Australia introduced new restrictions.
This is stated on the website of the Australian government.
The Australian government has added 16 more Russian citizens to the sanctions list. Among them is former Olympic gymnast Alina Kabaeva, who holds the position of head of the board of Russia’s largest private media company, the National Media Group. It is believed that she is the mistress of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
In addition to her, the nephews of the Russian dictator Mikhail Putin and Roman Putin and his cousin Igor Putin fell under the sanctions.
The list also includes:
- a close friend of Putin, one of the wallets of his entourage Alexander Plekhov;
- the son of one of Putin’s close friends, Yuri Shamalov;
- Chairman of the Board of the Bank of Russia Mikhail Klishin;
- Director General of Rosgeology Sergey Gorkov;
- developer God Nisanov;
- Minister of Construction Irek Faizullin;
- Minister of Transport Vitaly Savelyev;
- Minister of Agrarian Industry Dmitry Patrushev;
- children’s ombudsman Maria Lvova-Belova;
- oligarchs Igor Kesaev and Grigory Berezkin;
- Evgeny Novitsky, president of the RTI Systems concern.
Medvedev threatens the West with war over heavy sanctions against Russia
The sanctions of the European Union and the United States against Russia put enormous pressure on the aggressor country. Therefore, the Russian Federation can announce new war.
“I would like to note once again that under certain circumstances such hostile measures can be qualified as an act of international aggression. And even as a casus belli (Latin – a reason for war),” Medvedev said.
He noted that the allegedly cynical practice of unilateral restrictive measures against Russia, the illegality of which has been repeatedly emphasized at all levels, is similar to a declaration of economic war.
Former site “Today” informedhow the sanctions for the war have already affected the Russians. Also we wrotethat Norway struck the Russian Federation in a painful place.