(ANSA) – NEW DELHI, 08 AUG – In a tragic succession of events, a man, who returned to his native village to participate in the funeral rite of his brother killed by a snake bite, lost his life while he was sleeping for the same cause.
The double incident, reported by the PTI news agency, Press Trust of India, happened in the state of Bihar: Govind Mishra, the second victim of the poison, was 22 years old; Avind, the brother was 38 and father of three.
The district police superintendent said another relative of the family, Chandrashekar Pandey, was bitten by a poisonous snake in the night and ended up in hospital, where doctors judged him out of danger.
I have been working in the news industry for over 10 years now and I have worked for some of the biggest news websites in the world. My focus has always been on entertainment news, but I also cover a range of other topics. I am currently an author at Global happenings and I love writing about all things pop-culture related.