Only two passengers aboard a taxi and NCC, control of the green pass directly at the electronic gates in large stations and the possibility of stopping trains if there are people on board with symptoms that suggest Covid.
These are some of the main provisions envisaged by the Ordinance approved by the Ministry of Health and Mims to update the regulations introduced last March against covid risks in Italian transport. The following are the main measures for the various sectors:
– RAILWAY TRANSPORT: in the major railway hubs (Milan Central, Rome Termini, Florence Santa Maria Novella), and where possible also in the other stations, the green pass must be checked preferably before boarding the vehicle. Otherwise, the check can be carried out by the on-board staff together with the ticket verification. In the case of passengers with symptoms attributable to Covid, the health authorities and the railway police can decide, having assessed the conditions, to stop the train to proceed with emergency interventions or to provide special dedicated spaces. The convoy will then have to be sanitized before returning to operation.
– LOCAL PUBLIC TRANSPORT: in buses and trams there is a gradual restart of ticket sales and on-board control activities and there is the possibility for passengers to also use the front door, a protective separator for the area will be installed driving. The vehicles must be sanitized at least once a day.
– TAXI AND NCC: the rear seats must not be occupied by more than two passengers if they are not members of the same family unit and inside the vehicle it is possible to install dividing bulkheads between driver and passenger.
– MARITIME AND PORT TRANSPORT: it is necessary to avoid as much as possible the contacts between the ground crew and the crew and in any case a distance of at least one meter is recommended. A mask is required for staff and passengers.
– GOODS TRANSPORT: if without masks the drivers must remain on board, while if they get off and come into contact with other operators they must wear a mask. The loading / unloading of goods must take place in safe conditions, with methods that do not involve direct contacts between operators and drivers. Access to offices in companies other than one’s own is permitted according to the procedures provided for by the same, which will include dedicated toilets. The use of online or no contact payment methods is recommended.
Source From: Ansa