7.9 C
New York
Sunday, November 27, 2022

Don't miss

Vaccines: Fvg, soaring bookings 4 / per dose, almost three thousand

- Advertisement -

Government, the question of trust posed on the Aid to the Senate (ANSA)

(ANSA) – TRIESTE, 14 JUL – A surge in bookings for the fourth dose has been recorded in the last 24 hours in Fvg, in proportion to the population. By 12 noon the requests had stopped at 393, exactly 24 hours later the number had risen to 2,877, equal to 80 percent of all requests; the remaining 20 per cent, in fact, relating to the first, second and third dose, is equal to 727 reservations. Overall, 3,604 bookings have been registered so far. This was announced by the deputy governor of the Fvg with responsibility for Health, Riccardo Riccardi.

Potentially, the audience in Fvg to whom the fourth dose should be administered is about 400 thousand people, a number from which those who have contracted Covid in the last 120 days and those who have been given the third dose in the last 120 days must be deducted. There are therefore approximately 300,000 people left. Riccardi hopes that all will be vaccinated, but from this point of view he avoids any predictions because it could turn out to be a gamble.

The vaccines that will be administered are Moderna or Pfizer; to fragile subjects only Pfizer. (HANDLE).

- Advertisement -

Source: Ansa

- Advertisement -
spot_img

Latest Posts

spot_img

Latest