The State Security Department of Ukraine denied the publications of the journalist “Ukrainian Truth”
The story of the celebration in Guta is overgrown with new scandals / Collage “Today”
The State Security Department of Ukraine is going to sue Mikhail Tkach, a journalist of the Ukrainskaya Pravda publication, who conducted a scandalous investigation into the celebration of his birthday by the head of the President’s Office, Andriy Yermak, at the state residence of Sinegor in Ivano-Frankivsk region.
The Department of State Protection of Ukraine announced this on its Facebook page.
“Our press service does not bite”
“Recently, Mikhail Tkach reported yet another unconfirmed “insider” information that the State Security Directorate of Ukraine had fired servicemen allegedly for not shooting down a drone flying over Guta. We are forced to disappoint Mr. Mikhail again: his professional activities have not influenced the service of our servicemen in any way. We officially inform you that all servicemen of the State Security Department of Ukraine continue to fulfill their official duties and ensure the safety of persons and objects in respect of which state security is carried out … Separately, we inform that the State Security Department of Ukraine intends to go to court on this matter“, – said in the message.
The agency also invited the journalist to contact them for comments so that the journalist could provide the public with complete, truthful and verified information. “Our press service does not bite,” the State Security Department of Ukraine assured.
- On November 24, Ukrainskaya Pravda released an investigation by Mikhail Tkach about how Yermak’s birthday was held at the state dacha and how guests were brought there by ministerial helicopters.
- In a follow-up commentary from the Office of the President, it was said that “there was not a single 4-day celebration with fireworks, concerts, mock-ups of Venetian architecture, extras of guests and other attractions.”
- Further, the topic of Yermak’s anniversary was discussed on November 26 during the press marathon of Vladimir Zelensky.
- Among other things, Zelensky explained why he cannot now use either the presidential plane or the presidential helicopter.
- To the weaver Zelensky replied that due to pressure from journalists, he could not spend the weekend in Kiev in peace, so he had to fly somewhere.
Source From: Segodnya